Delicious winter comfort dessert perfect for any get together.
3 cups wild huckleberry
4 cups organic peaches sliced
1 c brown sugar or sweetener of choice
1 c flour
1/2 c sprouted flax
1 tsp cinnamon
1 c organic butter or coconut oil
1. Mix together fruit and put in 9”x14” baking dish
2. Make topping in a medium size bowl. Combine oats, sweetener, flour, flax and cinnamon. Cut in butter or coconut oil until coarse crumbs form.
3. Sprinkle topping mixture over fruit.
4. Bake at 400 for 30-35 minuets or until fruit is tender.
5. Top with your favourite ice cream of choice.
6. Leave a comment below if tried this recipe and how you enjoyed it.
Comments will be approved before showing up.