Sprouted Grains and a Healthy Gut:
Let’s talk about how sprouted grains can help heal and maintain a happy healthy gut which is very import as it like a second brain in our body. Sprouted grains are digested differently than regular grains making them bio-available to your body’s needs. Fuel your body with the nutrition it needs and it will thank you in many ways!
A few signs of an unhealthy gut are these:
1. Digestive issues like bloating, gas, diarrhea ,
2. Food allergies or sensitivities
5. Mood swings, irritability
6. Skin problems like eczema, rosacea
8. Autoimmune disease
9. Frequent Infections
10. Poor memory and concentration, ADD or ADHD
Sprouted grains: Reasons why you should have them in your home:
1. By sprouted the seeds it transforms that seed into live enzymes, minerals turning the starches and making them into simple sugars. This means that our bodies can now use those good sugars as energy instead of storing is away as fat. Also by awaking the seeds by the means of sprouted our bodies can now absorb and digest it so easily also increasing the beneficial flora levels in your gut. The levels of bioavailability of the many minerals, proteins, and vitamins (such as vitamins B and C, A, D , E and K) folate, carotenoids and essential amino acids which as sadly lacking in un- sprouted foods.
2. As sprouting increases these wonderful nutritional dense seeds which our bodies were once not useable to useful, easy to digest seeds that allow our bodies to function at top health and giving your immunity the boost it needs. These wonderful sprouted grains combat and prevent diabetes and cancer, protect against fatty liver disease, decrease the risk of cardiovascular conditions and high blood pressure, and reduce the number of instances of depression and fatigue. We all need the extra boost and why not make it healthy and give our bodies so many other benefits by eating these powerful foods.
3. Sprouted is known to have the highest levels of antioxidants, it can also help decrease mental illness, digestive problems and allergic reactions. By taking more in of sprouted foods it may help reduce leaky gut syndrome, autoimmune disorders, joint pain and rashes.
4. Sprouted foods contain some of the highest known levels of antioxidants; they increase up to 1000% in some sprouted foods. Antioxidants, including lignans, prevent free radical damage and dangerous fat buildups. Antioxidants are important for the regulation of blood sugar levels. Sprouted foods have double the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value of compared to non-sprouted foods.
5. Sprouted products are high in omega 3 and 6 which helps for healthy brain growth, glowing skin, healthy hair and nails and are also high in fiber which can help aid in weight loss. Prebiotics and probiotics which are naturally found in our sprouted products are exceptionally good for your digestive system promoting a healthy balance between healthy and unhealthy bacteria in your digestive system. This is of essence since 80% of the immune system is located in the digestive system.
Eat a lot of bio available foods such as sprouted foods (they are full of goodies for you), leafy dark green veggies, fermented foods, foods that are naturally rich in pre and probiotics such as our sprouted grain products. Watch what you drink and try and limit your sugar and alcohol intake.
Before the sprouting process many grains are able to pass through your body and still germinate...this means your body has not been given any nutritional value from those products. By sprouting, we use the key of Mother Nature to unlock the nutrients of sleeping seeds to unleash all the goodness. This is a slower, time consuming way but we know it’s better for everyone. We feel it is important to produce high quality and nutritional benefiting products for young and old!
Sprouted products are naturally high in and probiotics, prebiotics and live enzymes these are essential for your little ones growing brain and body. Enzymes from these sprouted products are the nutrients and biological catalysts that act on the elimination of toxins, construction of new tissue, nerve cells, muscle, bone, skin and glandular tissue. Since literally every single system of the body from muscles, nervous system, vascular system, growth, cell reproduction, immunity, antioxidant defense and digestive systems are dependent upon enzymes. The enzymes rich sprouted organic seeds/grains lead to heightened enzyme activity within the body, and regeneration into the bloodstream these seeds and grains use the original vitamins, minerals and bacterial flora created by Mother Nature herself.
Remember the 5 essential benefits of Bio-Kinetics sprouted products:
1. Increased enzyme activity
2. Increased Essential Fatty Acids
3. Increased Vitamin C, E and Choline
4. Increased Folic Acid, Biotin and Beta-carotene
5. Increased Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids
All the best with your journey to a happy healthy you.
Comments will be approved before showing up.