Benefits of Pre and Probiotics
There are a few ways in get pre and probiotics into your daily diet. Below you can find a few ways to incorporate them into your daily diet.
As they say you are what you eat , but you are also what you are feeding all the million/billion bacteria in your gut. Resetting your gut is very import to your overall health and well being. If you are feeling over whelmed on where to start and how please find a professional health care , nutritionist and they can help you. Everyone body is different and needs to be treated that way.
· Acts as a fertilizer for good bacteria in your gut
· Are not affected by heat, cold or time
· Nourish the existing good bacteria in your gut
· Helpful with a range of digestive disorders, and more
· Live bacteria that can be found in sprouted food, fermented and yogurt
· Must be keep alive and can be killed by heat, stomach acid
· Are helpful for IBS, and other gut related troubles.
Few signs of an unhealthy gut are these:
1. Digestive issues like bloating, gas, diarrhea ,
2. Food allergies or sensitivities
5. Mood swings, irritability
6. Skin problems like eczema, rosacea
8. Autoimmune disease
9. Frequent Infections
10. Poor memory and concentration, ADD or ADHD
Eat sprouted :
As sprouting increases these wonderful nutritional dense seeds which our bodies were once not useable to useful, easy to digest seeds that allow our bodies to function at top health and giving your immunity the boost it needs. These wonderful sprouted grains combat and prevent diabetes and cancer, protect against fatty liver disease, decrease the risk of cardiovascular conditions and high blood pressure, and reduce the number of instances of depression and fatigue. We all need the extra boost and why not make it healthy and give our bodies so many other benefits by eating these powerful foods.
Onions and Garlic
Wheat Bread with Wheat Bran
Apples with skin on
We hope this is helpful, let us know in the comments below how you incorporate healthy nutrition into your daily diet.