Dealing with Anxiety
Anxiety can be overwhelming and frustrating, even though it is your body’s natural way to deal with stress. Everyone is different and everyone’s bodies respond differently to stressful situations. It can range anywhere from fear, tension, to difficulty concentrating, nauseous, heart palpitations , muscle tension to chest tightness. You are not alone and do not be afraid to seek help when needed. Here are a few different examples of situations that can make you feel anxious.
· Stressful job and or workplace
· Withdrawal from drugs, medications etc.
· Phobias fear of crowded, open spaces or of small spaces
· Chronic illness
· Chronic pain
Here are a few ways that may help you.
1. Question why you are feeling the way you are and also though pattern and process , write it down. Ask yourself if they are true and see what you can take back or control.
2. Breathe, on average we do not take enough deep breathes. Breathe deeply can help reduce your heart rate and help you calmer.
3. Seek professional help , if it because to much seek out a professional that can be very beneficial for you.
4. Change your diet can also be helpful for some people. Try eating more omegas 3 fatty acids, valerian root, magnesium vitamin D, and blueberries . Also remember to drink lots of water if possible.
5. Exercise also is known to help reduce anxiety as well. Try exercising 30 minutes a day Exercise activity produces natural occurring endorphins that at as natural painkillers. Find a fitness exercise that fits you personally and give it a try.
Here is a link that some may find helpful
We hope this helps a little.
Take care and stay healthy.
Comments will be approved before showing up.