Sprouted Surprise Pumpkin Flax Muffins
Sprouted Surprise Pumpkin Flax Muffins:
- 1/2 cup whole wheat Flour or all-purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sprouted flax flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed), light or dark
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats or quick oats
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 cup cream cheese,
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour or all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sprouted flax flour
Cream Cheese Filling: Mix ingredients until smooth.
Topping: Melt butter and stir in dry ingredients until it becomes crumbly.
Mix all ingredients for muffin batter in large mixing bowl
Mix until combined
Spoon into prepared muffin tins.
Add 1 tsp of cream cheese filling on top of muffin batter.
Sprinkle with prepared topping.
Bake in over at 350 for 20 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy these fall tasting muffins.
Leave a comment